With respect to your data stored with us, you have the right to contact us and request any of the following:
- Information about your personal data available with us
- Correction of incorrect data on our files
- Removal of your personal information from our records
- Apply restrictions on processing your data if we cannot delete it because of legal requirements
- Objection of processing your data
We receive personal information in the following ways:
- Contact Form – You may choose to use the contact form to submit personally identifiable information. This submission of data is entirely discretionary. As a result, we will receive the information only if you consent to submit the data to us.
- Information submitted through other means of communication – Alternatively, you may submit information to us through an email, over the telephone, or through post. All information received through these means of communication is submitted voluntarily.
- Online promotions – You may submit data to us as a part of an online promotion or through an online advertisement that we would have posted.
We process personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the services that you require like consultation or information about lab building and lab planning. We may need your contact details to establish contact and to communicate any information about our services. If you deny access to such information, then we may not be able to provide these services any further.
- To respond to your queries.
- To inform you of any changes in our services
- For analytical purposes
Our web host collects and stores information which is automatically transmitted by web browsers. It includes:
- Information about your browser type and version
- Details about your operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the request
- IP address of the device
Why is this information collected?
- To enable uninterrupted access to the website and its services
- To evaluate system security and stability
- For administration purposes
We maintain high-security standards and continually test our systems for security to ensure that confidential data is secure. This includes physical and well as digital controls to magnify the extent of security provided to our users. Additionally, we also use SSL/TSL encryption for transmission of our data. You can identify this by looking for ‘https’ at the beginning of the website address in the address bar. Alternatively, you may find a lock symbol on the address bar which denotes the same.